Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Putrajaya is the Administrative Capitol of Malaysia
Rides on every last Friday of the month.
First ride : 25 April 2008.
First day ride: 18 October 2009
Last Count of Massers; 150 on 30 October 2009
Next ride : 30 July 2010; Palace of Justice
All bikes and all ages. Helmets and Lights are welcomed. Other road users are respected. Overall emphasis is on having a fun and social rides. A ribbon on a bike or persons would be highly appreciated.
d Mass is Critical 4 Ibrahim
The next ride falls on 30 July 2010. This time we are riding for a different cause. This time it is for a young boy and his wish for a Nintendo DS to wade through the days. A little comfort means a lot to a small boy. Ibrahim has cancer. He has finished his chemotherapy sessions and recuperating. He has gone through his 5th relapse. Donations will go to payment of his medical requirements.
Its time to be there for someone.
Update 29 July 2010. Ibrahim passed away this morning. We shall ride in honor and memory of him and all cancer patients and survivors. Any collection would be forwarded to the bereaving family.
Putrajaya is primarily linked to major parts of Kuala Lumpur and the greater Klang Valley through a network of roads and train link via the KLIA Transit service. This service can only be used from KLIA airport or KL Sentral. Future plans are to connect the Low Cost Carrier Terminal (LCCT) to the line.
Major road access is via highways such as
- Lebuhraya Damansara - Puchong (LDP)
- Elite Highway which links the Klang Valley to KLIA
- Jalan Kajang - Putrajaya
The Pullman Putrajaya Lakeside hotel is the nearest to the vicinity, while The Marriot Putrajaya can be located somewhere further. Backpackers or Tourers can always contact the Facebook link and put up enquiries. However, sufficient notice prior to arrival is required.
Map and Locations Edit
Critical Mass Related links
Other Cycling Activities, Advocacy and Events in Putrajaya and Malaysia
- Nexus Presidential Ride with link to Pedalholics Cycling Club offers free weekly newsletters. PCC also accept donations of bike parts for their Spare Wheel project
- The Race Boy is organising a Sunday Super Crit 2009 in Putrajaya on 6 December 2009 for Road Bikes and MTB. The category is open. The Crit uses transponders that accurately catches your timing. It is similar to the system being used in the UCI Sanctioned 2.HC Tour de Langkawi 
- The Putrajaya Challenge Park oficially opened its otherwise underground doors to the public on 9 Jan 2010. It has tracks for MTB and jump offs.