Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The first Critical Mass bike ride since many years (around in 2001) in Mannheim has taken place on 21. July 2007 with 20 cyclists. The CM cyclists don't ride on the traditional Bike Friday but decided to hold the Critical Mass rides on the weekends like other German cities (e.g. Frankfurt/Main on Sunday and Darmstadt on Saturday).
Ride time and locationEdit
- First saturday of every month, Wasserturm, 3.00 p.m.
- Was ist Critical Mass?
- Radfahren in Mannheim - Critical Mass
- Critical Mass Mannheim on Myspace
- CM Mannheim, 12.04.08
- Konsumguerilla zur Critical Mass Mannheim
- Critical Mass Mannheim Blog
- Radweg, rechtlich - über die Benutzungspflicht von Sonderwegen für Radfahrer
- Benutzungsrecht statt Radwegbenutzungspflicht