Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Goa, a state in Western India has always been an acclaimed destination for both Indian and foreign tourists throughout the year. People from all over the world come to enjoy the sun ‘n’ sand culture all year long. The Kadamba Transport Corporation runs long distance services all over the state from their main stands at Panjim, Mapusa and Margao and from distant locations in the adjoining states of Maharashtra and Karnataka. Goa can be reached by air through Dabolim Airport or by train (Konkan Railway) from various part of the country.
Tourism is the industry on which the state survives. The famed beaches happen to be Anjuna Beach, Palolem Beach, Arambol Beach. Besides its beaches, Goa also boasts of alluring museums, resplendent art galleries and libraries. The ancient temples and churches are also worth a visit. A trip to Goa can be best enjoyed if you get yourself a cab or decide to use the bus service. Remember Goa is a state, not just a city and an exquisite one indeed.
Goa Tourism offers you:
· Relaxing at the beach with snacks and beer.
· Grooving to trance and electronica music at discos and pubs.
· Visiting the Central Library at the Institute Menezes Braganza (Panjim) and Mapusa's Athaide Library.
· Diving into the water at anytime between October and May and enjoying the underwater flora and fauna.
· Jet-Skiing, banana boat riding and paragliding; all worth the money.
· And if you are of the benevolent kind, lend your hand to projects like orphanages, nature centers, animal rescue, and charity shops.