Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Ride time and locationEdit
Location: The Level (park), Brighton, BN2 3FX
Day: Last Friday every month (see Upcoming listing for next ride date)
Time: Meet 6pm, ride 6.30pm
2011 dates: 29 Apr, 27 May, 24 Jun, 22Jul, 26 Aug, 30 Sep, 28 Oct, 25 Nov, 23 Dec.
Flyers and postersEditMore flyers and posters are available in the files section of the Critical Mass Brighton Yahoo! group
- A8 Mini Flyers (business card size, 16 to an A4 sheet)
Attach to bikes, hand out as business cards
- A6 Flyers (postcard size, 4 to an A4 sheet)
Leave in shops (esp. bike shops!), cafés, noticeboards etc
- A5 Flyers (half A4, 2 to an A4 sheet)
Put on noticeboards etc
- A4 Poster
Enlarge to A3 for added impact! Put up in shops (esp. bike shops!) and cafés
Download Adobe Reader to view and print these PDF files
- Indymedia UK, 28 Jun 2008: "Police overkill at Marie Vesco Critical Mass Bike Ride."
- Indymedia, 28 Jun 2008: "Police overkill at Marie Vesco Critical Mass Bike Ride." (MP4 video, 16MB)
- YouTube: Smallish Brighton Critical Mass at Jubilee Libarary 29 June 
- YouTube: Critical Mass Brighton 1996
- Critical Mass Brighton Yahoo! group
- Critical Mass Brighton Upcoming listing
- Critical Mass Brighton Facebook group
- Critical Mass Brighton on MySpace
More Critical Mass Brighton specific links at the Yahoo group
- 'We are Traffic! The Diverse Meanings of the Critical Mass Cycling Movement to its Participants in Brighton and London' – a paper by Aino Sutinen for her University of Sussex Sociology degree, made available as a PDF by Ian Gregory
- Build proper Cycle Lanes In Brighton And Hove City Facebook group
- Build proper Cycle Lanes In Brighton And Hove City discussion thread on BrightonLife.com